Why is that when you start trying to concieve every pregnancy symptom in the world becomes a menstrual symptom?

My dh and I have been ttc for 6 month with no luck of course and every month a new symptom occurs...Now I know that you ladies are going to say that it is wishful thinking but these are noticeable symptoms like my breast getting sore I never had sore breast before my period as a matter of fact af usually just use to show up with no warning at all. Now my breast get sore, I get really bad migraines, my body feels really tired, I suffer from lower back pains, I even vomit before af come like wth is going on with my body does it just want to play games with me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Don't stress yourself out honey. Your body obviously wants to get pregnant. That's why you are having stronger and stronger hormone responses.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 2:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Maybe it's a "phantom pregnancy" lol, idk, I heard that term somewhere. But I know what you mean, we're also TTC and it seems every month SEEMS like we could be preggo, but nothing yet.
    Anonymous

• Op here- Thanks it is just all so confusing I have given up on the whole thought of it even happening so that I do not stress myself out but when new symptoms arrive i begin to worry just last month I experienced heart burn the whole entire week before my af which I have never had heart burn in my life I didnt even know it was heartburn till I told my doctor what I was feeling
    Anonymous

• I think you are just really "tuned in" to what your body is feeling. Before you were probably too busy with other things to notice.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2009