eating

Most of the time when I eat (not over stuff myself), I feel disgusting like as if I just ate a bunch of fat. It doesnt matter if its a salad or a hamburger I feel gross. Does anyone else ever feel like that?

armywife2009101

Asked by armywife2009101 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm guessing you're not preggo, or you would have mentioned it? I felt like that when I was pregnant. Do you exercise? That might help.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:35 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I have, but I think you are being hard on yourself. (This doesnt seem to be about food.) Its not too late to make changes, start fresh tomorrow. You can do it!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I used to feel like that, but at the same time I thought I was fat and kept trying to lose weight that wasn't there and I was only eating 900 calories a day. SO normally healthy minded people who have a healthy relationship with food don't think that way.
    Anonymous

• Nope, I have my own food issues.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2009