silly question...

I watch this 2 year old child yesterday I told his mom that we were going to eat with my child class today b/c they are having a party he usually comes in pj bottoms and 12 month old tops (she says he has plenty of clothes)....well this morning he comes very mis matching WET clothes with NO extras in his bag I had to find some old pjs of my girls and put on him to get to the store to buy him something I wasn't going to miss out on my childs party my question is when she comes and gets him I really don't want him to go home in the outfit I bought b/c I want to keep it here in case I need to put it on him and go places I know she wouldn't bring it back do you think or would yall get mad if he was your child and I put girl clothes on him nothing PINK just white or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Not at all. If she has a problem with it, she should remember to bring extras next time.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 2:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Man, that's weird. Could you wash and dry his clothes? That would be my first choice. Otherwise put him in the pink clothes and tell her his clothes were wet when he came and you had to change him. I wouldn't bother telling her about the clothes you bought. Maybe if it happens a few times she'll get the idea.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Just send him home in what he came in and don't tell her.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• hell I would even put him in pink and say, sorry his clothes were wet and he didn't have extras so I put him in something of my daughters cause he needed clothes. Then maybe she will be better about keeping his bag stocked
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 2:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Send him home in the same mismatched wet clothes he came in!
    And tell the mother she needs to start sending a change of clothes, preferably something that matches!
    Anonymous