What do you think about this name?

I just found out yesterday we are having a baby boy! Yay! =)

What do you think of the name we chose? {We both have had our parts of the name chosen for years, lol.}

Nathaniel Kayden Sage

Yes, he will have four names with his last name but his daddy feels that makes him stand out and gives his name something different. I have agreed to the four nam thing, so no comments on that please.

Are there other names you think would go better together? My part is Nathaniel, his part is Kayden and Sage. He wanted Sage to be the first name but I think that sound out of order and kind of stupid personally.

Thanks!

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 3:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think Sage is probably unisex. I like the order. I am not a fan of four names (my husband has four and is not a fan, either), but he is your baby! I like it, though. :-)
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 4:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• i like nathaniel kayden, sage, not too nuts about that one, but its not horrible. the first 2 names are really nice.
    Anonymous

• I like Nathaniel and Kayden as well but I thnk Sage is a little feminine. My daughter's middle name is Sage but it's your baby so...
    armywife12

Answer by armywife12 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I actually like Sage as the first name...... :) Or Kayden as the first.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Nice
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I was gonna spell my sons name as caden or kaden but thought with a K is was more girly. my sons name is Cayden and middle name is Xavior which is different. For the part Sage, im not too nuts either for that name, doesnt sound right, but its ur child. I like kayden but with a C. I just couldnt picture my sons name with a K and picture him older with it spelled kaden or even kayden cause it would look girly, but its not a name all have.
    Anonymous

• too many names...it won't make him "stand out", because it looks silly. And Sage is very feminine.
    Anonymous

• There are several boys named Sage at my DD's school, I like it! :-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• i like nathaniel.

my brother's name is nathanael james carl, so also 4 names.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• First 2 names yes but last one is feminine.
    my2turkeys

Answer by my2turkeys at 5:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2009