How do you feel about facial tattoos?

When I was at the laundrymat I sat next to a woman who was beauitful. She was very well dressed. The thing is when she turned she had 8 little butterflies tattooed on her face. I am all for tats. But I thought this kind of mad her ugly. Also who is going to hire someone with 8 tattoos?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have 3 tattoos with 3 more in the works (just saving up the money), but all of mine are in places where you can't see them. I see a lot of people with the ones on their faces, some are nicely done, but others are pretty tacky. Guess it depends on where you want to work. If you want to work call center/office without direct customer contact, it wouldn't really matter...but if you are working lawyer/doctor/some thing that is very high customer contact, then no way.
    54313MomOf4Boys

Answer by 54313MomOf4Boys at 3:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• YUCK!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Very bad idea. You really don't want to be a 40 year old soccer mom looking like that.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Tattoos are dumb, but people do them for their own reasons. People think they are unique, when really they've been doing them from Mayan culture back thousands of years ago, not really a new concept. It doesn't make you "different" lol. But to each their own.
    Anonymous

• I don't care for them. But to each his own!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• my first reaction would be "ouch!" Tattoos are not my personal cup of tea, although I believe that many are very pretty. I could not see getting one on my face that's for sure.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Tacky.
    Anonymous

• i've seen some beautiful ones actually. but they were all small and done tastefully. i like them, but could never do it to myself. i imagine it might be hard to get a job with a face tattoo, no matter how small. it'll already be tough for me with my hand tattoos. i guess i kind of envy those who can do whatever body modification they like & still have job security/stability. but just like everyone else, i have to conform to get what i want and need.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 3:33 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I can never get past looking at the tatoo so I can see the actual person.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 3:35 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• She may have been a tattoo artist herself, or maybe she had a stable job where she either works at home or behind a desk where her appearance doesnt matter. I love facial tattoos. My first time seeing one was on Danger on the Ray J show. She was beautifull and the tattoo just made her look even better.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 3:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2009