Healthy ideas for breafast and lunch.

NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Asked by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 3:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Breakfast: Eggs are ALWAYS good. You can make your own little breakfast sandwich from an english muffin, put a little egg and ham on it if you want. I think I read somewhere a breakfast sandwich like that is better for you than a bagel. You can even make those a night ahead of time if you need to grab it on the go. Oatmeal, Cream of Wheat, fruit, certain cereals..... I always try to have some sort of protein though because it holds me over longer. Recently I started buying Kellogs fiber bars. They're really good. Nice to grab on the go.

Lunch: Chicken Salad, Tuna Sandwiches, Soups....either homemade or canned. Several of the Progresso soups you can eat the whole can if you want, Lean Cusines if you want frozen, though they are high in sodium. Chicken Breast ( make the night before) and veggies.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 4:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• i meant that as a question. lol. what are some healthy ideas? i must be tired. lol
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 3:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I like to eat the deLIGHTS sandwhiches for breakfast. I can just grab one outof the freezer and bring it ot work, but i think thye need salt and pepper added! I like oatmeal as well or and omlet with los of veggies and mostly egg whites.

Salads are good for lunch.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Breakfasts: oatmeal with dried cranberries; pancakes or waffles (make and freeze on the weekends) with banana and peanut butter; burrito with egg scrambled with salsa, refried beans, cheese

Lunches: my favorite is whole grain toast with smashed avocado, sliced tomato and a sprinkle of sea salt. Usually we have leftovers, though.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2009