How did you an your man meet?

My husband was actually best friends wit my brother! when i was 14 i had a big crush on my hubby! than my brother moved away so i didnt get to see my hubby but than one night when i was 17 i was at the mall wit a friend an i ran into him! it was meant to be cuz it will be 6 yrs tomorrow that we have been together an we are still going stronge!

mommyof2boysmd

Asked by mommyof2boysmd at 3:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was hanging out with my friend Rory when I was 17 and we went over to my now hubbys house to smoke.....We dont do that anymore.
    Anonymous

• We worked in the same office. I was a summer employee. :)

Answer by Bmat at 3:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Lol, well I was a bartender, so I had guys hit on me ALL the time. Well my DH started hitting on me and I thought nothing of it 'cause it was just a normal every day thing. Well, my bf and I broke up so I went out with the girls to the club and saw my DH and his roommate (I remembered them from the bar 'cause they came in a lot) and started flirting and dancing with them to make my ex (who happened to show up at the club that night) jealous. Well, I told the guys to add me on MySpace and to find me on the bar I worked at top friends on its MySpace page. Well, they added me and I was totally turned off by my DH 'cause I saw he was 1, in the Army and 2, younger than me. After the guy that I lost my virginity too became a real jerk, I told myself I'd never date an Army guy again. Well, so the next week at work, I was still upset about my breakup so I started flirting with my DH roommate 'cause I thought he was cuter (cont)
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 3:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I met him at the Pen. I was serving lunch when he caught my eye. We've been together ever since he got parolled.
    Anonymous

• we met through mutual friends and we just hit it off. :)
    CrystalPmom2

Answer by CrystalPmom2 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• than my DH, but then he started going off about his ex, so that was a turnoff to me. Well, my DH ended up giving me his number that night. I've never had a guy hit on me while I was bartending and give me their number; they usually just ask for mine. So, he stood out and I happend to call him the next Sunday to go to the mall with me 'cause I was bored. And then it all began from there. Who knew we'd fall in love, get married and have a kid. I later told him at first I so was not into him and he later admitted since he was in the Army and just stationed here, his only goal was to bang the bartender.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 3:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Sorry, mine was a lot longer than everyone elses answers. lol
    ABPeterson

• On a bus in Norfolk, VA. I was getting on to go to work and he was sitting right up front with his nose in a Stephen King (my favorite horror author) book. He looked so gorgeous with his tan and wavy blonde hair. When I said hello and he looked up from his book at me his sky blue eyes nearly dropped me to my knees. He was very shy and he tried to ignore me, but since he started to ride the same bus I rode to work every morning, I never let him alone. Eventually, I drew him out of his shell and we got to know each other. About a month later we went on our first date and the rest is history!
    That was over 19 years ago and we will be celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary on December 5th.
    God, I love this man!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• i was having a bad night and went out with the girls to take my mind off things. we went down near the beach and while we were parking a car with two guys pulled up near us and we were chatting. they told us to follow them and we did (i was young and stupid but glad i did!). they took us too dunkin donuts and then we went back to the beach and all hung out and exchanged numbers the next day both guys called me and wanted to hang out. we all did again that night and me and my guy have been together ever since that night. its been five and a half years and still going on. whats funny is later on i found out that his friend wanted to ask me out but my guy beat him to it. i guess love just kinda shows up when your not looking for it. well it did for me anyway lol.
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 3:33 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Met on my neighbor's deck.
    Her husband had brought a friend home, it was also her sister's ex bf. I had stopped over and he was there. We hit it off rushed into things, got pregnant, did the right thing which was NOT the RIGHT idea.
    cookmom69

Answer by cookmom69 at 3:35 PM on Nov. 18, 2009