I cam looking for a recommendation for a computer for homeschooling

I am looking for a computer that will work for homeschooling a 4 and 5 yearold.
I and really interested in a all in one.
any infor would be great!

four2bmws

Asked by four2bmws at 3:34 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Technology

• Mac is GREAT when it comes to media...so if you plan to use dvds or anything thats good. Also they are great for projects, and they don't crash like Windows....But if you want something Non-Mac, I know that Dell makes a good computer.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 3:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Any home computer will work just fine. You will obviously want speakers and an internet connection. If you want to use it to watch dvd's you will want a dvd drive. You don't need to purchase a special computer.
    Anonymous

• I agree you dont need a "special computer" but I am a Mac owner and the difference between it and a pc is amazing.. Dh and I both have Macs and are looking into getting our 10yr old one to replace his pc as well pretty soon.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 5:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I answered your same question via the Computer Moms - Computer Heaven group on CafeMom.

The most important thing to remember when purchasing a new computer is the warranty.
    Don't scrimp there.

Dell has the best warranty's available in the business.

Remember that most of the internal parts are all made by the same few company's so... brand name matters not, nor does price...what matters it the warranty that will be backing the system.

PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 5:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• go to walmart
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2010