Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


i am having a problem with someones profile picture on here.i dont think its nessary.its also very degrading.who can i contact.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

Answers (1)
  • Go to their profile and on the left hand side there is a place you can click to report the profile and in the message section you can state why you reported it..

    Answer by midnightmoma at 3:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.