so exhausted!!!!!!!!

My daughter is 14 months old and she hasnt slept through the night since about 3 months. I think i am sleep deprived because we get in bed around 830 everynight she wakes up anywhere from 3-4 times a night sometimes more. then at 830 she is up for the day. I feel so out of it during the day almost like im in a dream. I am currently 19 weeks pregnant and i am just exhausted, is this a symptom is sleep deprivation? or is it somethin i should worry about please help me....=(

bbd75939

Asked by bbd75939 at 3:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You're just tired! Completely normal! And I went through the same thing. I was breastfeeding and he would wake up all the time. Have your husband get up with her! Seriously, I had my husband up in the middle of the night, too, sometimes.

Making a person is hard! lol Make sure to take naps during the day when you can. I know that's almost impossible sometimes, but you need to let your husband or SO know that. Kick him out of bed! lol
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 3:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2009