photography backdrops and lighting(ebay)

i want to becoem a photographer. i hope one day to onw my own studio. am looking at the lighting and backdrops. has abyone bought stuff like this on ebay and did you like it was it all in working condition?

piwife

Asked by piwife at 3:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I bought a large lighting set on there and its nice quality. id have to look to see who it was that i bought from but pm me sometime and ill get their info for you I also purchased my backdrop stand on there as well and its great quality as well. Im looking into purchasing some backdrops as well.
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Ebay can be a great source for this stuff! You just have to know what you're looking for when you look or you're going to end up with junk that you'll regret. But then you know that seeing how you are in the big photographer's group.
    Anonymous

• I've bought lots of photography stuff on e-bay and have had minimal issues. The biggest thing is to check the feedback rating of the seller. I could have saved myself some hassle by doing that. One of the best sellers I've delt with on E-bay is Adorama, they're a trusted company and I've never had issues with them.
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2009