It's out ladies! Be ye excited?

http://bfads.net/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Holidays

• WOW How stupid.,
    Kinda pathetic you have to surfe the web isntead of waiting to get the sunday paper with the ads and OMG Coupons for even bigger deals
    Anonymous

• I won't be shopping on black friday this year. I have a very special person to take care of and do not want him getting trampled just because some digital camera is marked down to 50 bucks. LOL So this year I will not be shoppin on this day
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• LOL OP here. I'm actually doing any shopping online this year as well. Just wondered if anyone else was excited. I keep an eye on this site because they mention deals that take place BEFORE BF as well - we got a great deal on a laptop!
    Anonymous

• Well, I for one am SUPER excited for black friday. I shop on Black Friday EVERY year. My hubby stays home with the kids, I get up early, get some Starbucks, and go and spend most of the day shopping. Its relaxing for me because I'm never after the "big ticket" items, but always get GREAT deals on everything else I've got on my list to buy for Christmas. I also buy crafts and such to do with the kids because Michaels always has a great sale, and I buy Christmas decorations and all that, and when I get home (after a nap!) the kids and I decorate the entire house for Christmas. I've already been on blackfriday.info looking at all the TONS of ads they have out. And this way I don't have to spend Thanksgiving night looking through a bunch of ads, I've already got my list of where I'm going and what to buy. Otherwise I would wait for the circulars. :-)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I hate Black Friday..lol. I have to work it. After seeing the crazies out there fighting over things I chose not to go. We have already had fistfights in our store over those dang Zhu Zhu pets.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:50 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I thought the stores had done away with Black Friday this year. Every Saturday there are door buster deals till Christmas, so there isn't any rush. In fact I think Sears and JCP both started them the 1st of Nov.from like 7am to noon or something. Sales are down, so the sales rush was pushed to more than one day.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:58 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I like the deals online and Cyber Monday. I refuse to take my 3 yr old old to just get something for alot cheaper. My husband likes going out when he gets done work at 6am-odd I know but he likes the sales he says and he does get some.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Nov. 19, 2009