Trying to re-potty train my 4 yr old and i need help!

I have a 4 year old Daughter that was 100% potty trained when she was 2 and did great with it. We had another baby when she was 3 and latly she has been having acidents when she is a home. She does really good at daycare and it dossent happen all the time at home but it's starting to become more of a habit. I have tried sticker charts and other things but it's not working. Any advice or different way that you Potty trained would be very helpful. Thank you

srl5484

Asked by srl5484 at 3:56 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• she is probably just wanting attention. I have no advice about the potty training bacause i haven successfully potty trained any of my kids yet, but I would suggest setting aside a specific time everyday for mommy and me time, if you arent doing that already. That stopped a lot of my problems with my oldest after the new baby. Hope I helped.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Have someone talk to her like one of her friends at the daycare.
    Come on lets outsmart her! Do you visit Santa at the mall? Set something up so that Santa can have a quick pleasant chat with her! lol Maybe a crazy idea but.........
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 4:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2009