serious opinions please, no bashing!

it's sad that I even have to say that...
My question is what do you think about these names for a boy....my husbands ideas, lol

Dagger
Knives

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not crazy about them - why so violent?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• i don't like them. i especially dislike knives. gl!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• yes it is sad that you have to say that but with some people onhere it is nessecary....

Knives?... Dagger?... So i dont particularly like those names but if it tickles your fancy then Why not. What do you think about them?
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I honestly don't know if this is suppose to be a joke or not. Sorry, just not for me! Like everyone else says, kind of violent names.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 4:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• wow, those are kinda violent. What about Xander or something and you can call him X.
    Thinks about when he is older and in school, I personally would feel very uncomfortable with my child befriending a kid with the name of Knives, or Dagger. How do you think he would feel come school time,,,,,or in the corporate world trying to find a job??

It may sound cool now, but what about the consequences later in life?
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 4:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Hmmm. Knives was the name of the villain in one of my favorite anime shows. Don't think I'd go that way.

Hmmmm. How about "Dirk?" Keeps with your theme but isn't quite so...well, obvious.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I'm with everyone else. Too violent and frankly, if I knew someone named that, I would probably think his parents were complete morons. I don't mean to sound like I'm bashing you, but that's honestly what I would think.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Um, no.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 5:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• oh hecks no
    mommy19741974

Answer by mommy19741974 at 6:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2009