What are your thoughts and opinions???

Here's he short story...Would you be mad if you boyfriend that you had been with for 2 years (stable realationship with no problems) had been trying to talk to an ex girlfiend behind your back? I get online on AT&T to check our minutes alot and one day he was wanting someones phone number that he had deleted and I thought to look on there for him to get it bc it was a text he got a few days before but deleted it and I seen where he had tried to text his ex one morning. We ended getting into it bad and he admitted that for some reason he had been having dreams about her but couldnt remember what they were about and swore he had no feelings for her. Well I get on the computer today to log onto my hotmail and it had saved his login stuff and of course Im not gonna overlook it lol But it showed where she had sent him 2 messages on Myspace a few days ago. I knew his password bc he gave it to me before and I tried to login (cont.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• (cont.) but he had changed it. SInce it was his ex and I had told him how much it bothered me for him to talk to her, I of course HAD to see what the messages entailed. I done the whole forot password thing since I was already in his email and it sent me the thing to change it. He had messaged her first last Friday and she was flirting with im and stuff so of course I am irrate right now. I'm at work so I sent him a message and let him know how I felt about it and all he cared about was that I hacked into his Myspace. I'm not sure how to feel about this bc we've been over this about a month ago. Oh and might I also add that we live together and I am 7 months pregnant so that doesnt make things any better. I don't feel like he would cheat on me but Ive felt that way about ex's from the past and some of them proved me wrong...What are your thoughts about this?
    Anonymous

• He has no business at all talking to an ex. There has to be a reason why he is talking to her. I would be finding out the reason.
    JLynn0871

Answer by JLynn0871 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• He's mad at me now for looking on his Myspace and for looking at the texting/call history online for the phones but I wouldnt have a reason to be worried if he wasnt trying to hide stuff and if this wasn't a reoccurring event. What should I do?
    Anonymous

• He is a single man and has the right to talk to anyone he wants to talk with. It was wrong to hack his account. You don't trust him and he shouldn't trust you. You invaded his privacy. You are not married to him so he owes you nothing. You chose to get pregnant without a committed relationship. That is not his fault you chose to assume he wanted to settle down with a family.
    Anonymous

• Tell him you don't give a rats ass that he is mad about myspace. Thats what i told my fiance when i snuck into his email snooping for an email his ex sent him. (he told me she sent him an email, but i had to read it for myself because i knew she is all bent out of shape that we're getting marries, & of course...her email was all about how it made her feel that we're getting married. No congradulations or nothing)

Anyhow, i told him that i didn't give a fuck that he is mad, because i'm to pissed about the email. I told him he can be mad all he wants, because I'm fucking pissed off too....

Sometimes you just have to be the boss...

haha, he changed his password now though...ass....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• It's better to know whats going on before things get too ugly.....

He is using the myspace thing to put more blame on you. He is tryong to divert attention from him & onto you. This way he doesn't look like the bad guy....he is trying to make you look like the bad guy....stick to your guns.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Anon at 4:40, go f*** yourself.
    The baby was planned, we're not married bc I can get college paid for if we're not bc of the single mom thing, and he shouldnt be trusted bc he's the one going behind my back talking to an ex. I have more respect for him than to do that to him (talking to an ex).
    Anonymous

................................................................................................................................................................What she said.........................Lot's of married people go to school too. They have programs for that too.
    Anonymous

• "I don't feel like he would cheat on me but Ive felt that way about ex's from the past and some of them proved me wrong..."

You're not going to like my thought on this....You've done it to yourself again. Here's the deal. If you feel you need to check up on someone...you're with the wrong someone.

You don't trust him...time to walk. Baby or no.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Yes married people go to school too, but we've looked into it and he is wanting me to go back to school and I can get grants to pay for EVERYTHING if were not married, but we can't get everything paid for if we do get married.
    School is not the point here, and everybody gets nosy and looks at there SO's stuff if given the chance, and if a guy if in a committed relationship like this one then they should NOT be talking to ex gf's.
    Anonymous