Need cute Christmas card ideas.....

I usually get my daughter's picture made & let them do my cards. But I was thinking about doing them myself this year. But I like unique ideas, something other than her sitting ubder the tree etc. She is 4. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Holidays

• I just go through all my pictures from the year. I pick the best and make cards at Shutterfly. People always love my cards. I like black and white too.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I always just send out a card with him in his Halloween costume inside. It's the only picture a lot of the people get a year.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 4:32 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I did my son in his Halloween costume with a Santa hat on. He was Superman. The cards said "Have a Super Holiday Season" in them. They came out soooo cute!
    Anonymous

• I like "fancier" pictures for the holidays, but you could still do them at home. Get a dark green silky sheet, hang it on a wall. Dress her in a pretty Christmas dress, and have her holding a bigger shiny ornament, looking at it, and soften the lighting with candles. I too am going to attempt doing my own Christmas pictures at home this year :)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I make a big sign with the message I want inside the card, i make my kids hold it and take their pic. I decorate the outside of the card with something cute using scrapbook type techniques. Then I use that pic inside the card. Ppl seem to love them!! Have fun!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:51 AM on Nov. 19, 2009