wic

when you get wic do they give you enough or do they give you less to feed family a month...

they give me sometimes alot but now its getting cool ive been using everything they give me...

blackjack

Asked by blackjack at 4:39 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They recently changed what we get and how much we get here.. I like the way it is now because we would waste so much milk but now i'm getting less milk but am getting bread and beans in place of that. So it's fine for me. I don't expect wic to fully provide but it does help out drastically.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 4:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Really? I use all the milk. Now we don't get enough. lol I always never got the juice before.. I like the juice now that its in bottles. I also like that they added veggies and bread. Sad about my milk loss tho. =)
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• OOps It cut my words.. It said I always had too many eggs and never got the juice.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• they changed what i get here, i used to get way too much milk but now they've replaced it with other things.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 4:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• i was on wic 13 years ago when i was pregnant with my oldes. Some weeks i lived off what my wic checks provided - lots of scrambled eggs with cheese and milk. LOL I'm glad they started offering some other thigns that are important.
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 4:54 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• It helps a lot but is not enough to live on.
    Moogie1005

Answer by Moogie1005 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• It helps us especially with our baby's formula. The rest is okay. The milk we really use but the rest is really not enough so we do end up buying some thing each month but I"m just greatful for what we do get.
    Anonymous

• I'm very thankful for wic. I agree about the formula. I haven't got the veggies or bread go back next month. I really don't use the dried beans so I was able to get peanut butter instead so that was great. My son loves peanut butter. I think I get to much cereal. But once again am extremely thankful.
    Anonymous

• WIC is not supposed to be for the whole family to live on. It is for the women, babies and small children. To make sure they get adequate nutrition when it is most important for them to be having it.
    Anonymous