If you use Clomid will BCBS (Federal Employees Program) refuse to cover you or the baby?

I have been TTC for a yr now. We already have a beautiful daughter 2 1/2 yr old. I have endometriosis, andomyosis, and occasional ovarian cysts. My OB/GYN has given me the option to use Clomid a few cycles before he refers us to an infertility specialist. So I went home and started to research Clomid and came to a website that stated that if you use Clomid you could become uninsurable. Have you had experience with this? Is there any truth to this claim?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• That makes no sens to me.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 5:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I've never heard of that before but with the way insurance companies are denying care left and right for the most asinine reasons, I wouldn't be surprised if they did deny it.
    Anonymous

• BCBS didn't cover me when we conceived without the help of drugs, didn't cover much for my kids either after they were born. I think they're a crock o' s*** myself. I ended up on medicaid, as did my kids, because the coverage was so bad.
    Anonymous