i am pregnant with my third child.....now what?

i found out sunday i am expecting my third child. i am divorced with two children from my marriage. i left my husband two years ago because of his drug use. since then i have gotten on my feet held a job the entire time. gotten my own place and started college. (i am 25) i met a man a year and half ago who is now my bf. we have been dating seriously for just over a year now. he is the olny person i have dated since my marriage ended..all my fam is happy cuz he is a great guy...i was excited till i told my older brother. and he pretty much gripped me out. we had planned to get married and have a baby down the road. but it just happened in a different order. he has stepped in as a father for my two previous children (their father has nothing to do with them) i know this isnt the proper way but is it really that bad for him to gripe me out over? i lost my dad two weeks ago and for the first time since i was happy. now idk..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hang in there... You brother might have said something because of the stress he is under from the death of your father, I am sorry to hear that. The timing might not be ideal for the new baby but either way it is coming. How family feels about this is not the issue, they will come around. How do you and SO feel? It might be a shock right now but in time you will figure everything out.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:32 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• we are both excited....my SO when i told him he smile and with tears in his eyes he got on his knees kissed my tummy and told me he promises he is going to be the best popa....he is a wonderful man. doesnt drink ever works very hard....has held not one but two jobs one of them for over eight years the other for over two....when this baby is born my DD will be 6 my DS will be 3...so they will be spaced out decently...i am excited..or was till i talked to my brother..my mom is ecstatic...and i think my dad would have been happy too...my mom told me she was happy in her words " another one for me to spoil and we need to go shopping" i really look up to my brother. and he really hurt my feelings...i understand he is mad at me..but it is my life...i am not a kid...he said do you know how hard raising three kids will be...yes, yes i do..but my kids are the joy of my life...he has no kids...it jsut really upset me.
    Anonymous