What are the name of the shoes with wheels? (Employee of the Month)

My SO wants some really bad. So adult shoes. I looked on Sketchers website but am having a hard time finding something.
Dane Cook wore black shoes with wheels or something in Employee of the Month.

AmandaI1021

Asked by AmandaI1021 at 5:35 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Shopping

• Heelys
    ponchinmom

Answer by ponchinmom at 5:35 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• They are called Heely's. Easier to find them in kids' sizes online. I searched for ages a while back trying to get them for my son. Finally had to buy them online.
    wvcharmed1

Answer by wvcharmed1 at 5:39 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Heelies are banned in all stores. If you decide to get them for your child please teach them etiquitte and the safety issues. I worked in a Warehouse store and we used to get kids in there all the time with these on. We had to call the ambulance several times on kids knocking people over with them. If the kids fall, they don't get hurt, but if they knock down an old person, it could kill them!!
    Anonymous

• Look on www.zappos.com I used to work there I know they have them online.

kywildcats

Answer by kywildcats at 6:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Thanks. But he needs men sizes. We looked up reviews on it and he doesnt want them. supposedly they are really uncomfortable so he wont be getting htem. he has feet problems to say the least
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 8:35 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I did specify they were for an adult, anon but that is a good suggestion for parents getting them for their child.
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 8:37 AM on Nov. 19, 2009