How do you control the gassiness when you go out? LOL Or one of my problems the dry heaves? I feel like a cat who's trying to puke out a hairball that's stuck in my throat. LOL Anyone else have this problem?

starbucks81

Asked by starbucks81 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had dry heaves for the longest time during my first couple months but i had some allergen stuck in the top portion of my lungs.. i would dry heave EVERYWHERE... i ended up throwing up everywhere i went as well because of this. i guess i just got used to throwing up an having people see.. didnt bother me after a while.. but try keeping water with you at all times that seemed to help me sometimes :) and as for gas... its embarrassing.. but its natural just let it out.. better then holding it an getting cramps :)
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 10:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• have you tried crackers? I put away some crackers and sprite/sierra mist during my first trimester. If you haven't tried that see if it helps :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• i have been drive heaving but only at home so far thank god. if i cough too hard, i almost throw up right wherever i'm standing. i'm so scared i'm going to do it at work.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2009