Do you ever leave the house without having makeup on?

Just curious. I am one of those people that no matter where I am going I have to have my makeup! I hate it but its just how it is! Anyone else like that?

smarie1011

Asked by smarie1011 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I never leave the house without makeup either. It doesn't really make that much of a difference, but it make me feel better.
    tarynsmommy82

Answer by tarynsmommy82 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I never wear make up. I just hate spending the time on it and I feel better knowing I dont have to check on it 50 times a day. that is just me though.
    Anonymous

• i wear make up to work thats it..and if i feel like getting all dressed up for something special. i leave w/o all the time
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Not unless its an emergency. Im not a primp I just get all paranoid that no one likes my face....
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 6:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I only wear it for special occasions! so yep. i go to work and run errands without it daily!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Every time I leave the house I'm without makeup. Never wear it. Hate it. Waste of time & money. not worth it. Last time I wore makeup was for my wedding. I did wear a bit of mascara & tinted lip stuff for my brother's wedding this past Feb.
    Anonymous

• no, i don't need it yet
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Everyone can say they look awesome without makeup but get real everyone looks better with well applied makeup. Even Halle Berry looks better with makeup so don't give me that crap.

No I don't. I don't leave the house in sweats and a spit up covered shirt and mismatched socks either. I like to look presentable to the world. That is not something to apologize for.
    Anonymous

• Most of the time I leave without make-up. I don't care what people think of how I look. They aren't living my life so who are they to judge me based off not wearing make-up.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:11 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I never leave the house without makeup on..I usually only wear foundtaion,lip gloss and mascara.I get compliments all the time how natural my makeup looks.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 5:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2009