Secret Santa gift

I am looking for ideas on what to do for my secret Santa gift in 1 of the groups I am in on here. It has to be &10.00 or under what gifts would you ladies like to get?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Holidays

• slipper socks, hand cream, a pretty scarf, earrings (maybe, lol!)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Shower gel, bath powder.

Answer by Bmat at 6:13 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Just a suggestion but I sell Avon and you can do a nice box of products for $10 and have it shipped to them for free. www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping. The holiday hand lotions, mini bubble baths and lip balms are only .99 each! I'd love to get things like that in a secret santa.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:13 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Slipper socks, fun socks, hand lotions, shower gel, candles, candy. Notecards or notepads. Cards that are blank inside. Fun holiday dishtowels.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• The Avon stuff sounds nice! Other than that, I love books, candles, fuzzy socks, comfort items you can use to relax lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Thanks Ladies when it's someone you don't know you have no idea what to get someone and what their tastes are like. Ilike the idea of Avon stuff I just might have to do that.Oh yeah I posted anon so that if my secret person gets on here she won't know what I am planning on doing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2009