how do i get my soon to be ex to sighn the divorce paperwork

weve been seperated 3 monthes and he wont sighn i cant afford a lawyer he beat threatened me with a gun and now he has joint custody,ive seen pig barnes cleaner than his parents house and his sister is breastfeeding my 4 month old son and theres not a damn thing i can do about it oh and while hes out riding around in his corvette i have a shitty ford contour thats been in three wrecks and is dented to hell because he sideswiped some dude with it on the highway going 80 mph with me and the kid in the car ive been seeing this other dude and now he's made at me for dating when he was the one cheating the whole marraige and is still spending all his money on beer and strippers and he's white as snow and thinks hes black and so mobster

what do i do im going to lose my mind help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• You can file paperwork to get the court to force him to sign.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I took my ex to court and they filed the divorce - he didn't have to sign, it was a done deal.

Answer by missanc at 8:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• go to the courthouse, county one, and to the circuit clerks office and say you want to file a petiion for divorce. they have the papers and right there can give you a court date, until then I would get a restraining order against him and his sister so they cannot see the baby. then in court the judge can grant the divorce and also question him about his behavior. you dont need a lawyer, you just need to know the law, google"free lawyers" or "free law advice' and you will see sites set up where you can ask lawyers a question(or a few) fro free via email. and also write everytig down, like the breastfeeding of your son(btw how do you know that?), write down how his house looks, how he drives , everything, dates times witness names...that will help alot in a custody battle.gl
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2009