Do you and your hubby roleplay?

yes or no? wHose idea was it? do you like to do it?and what do you usually roleplay as?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 6:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• We do not, but I wish we did sometimes. I think he's too shy to really get into it though...not sexually shy...but he's probably feel silly "playing pretend". lol
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 6:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Never. Honestly, I think we'd both feel incredibly silly and self-conscious.
    Anonymous

• yes we do it. I was the one that brought up the Idea and initiated it the first time but ever since then he's usually the one. we'll even go so far as to go out to parties (i'm too young for bars) and start our role play there and then take it home. I like it sometimes and other times (when it's too spontaneous) I find it kind of annoying.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 7:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• thought about it-but would never do it...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• No, we never did. It never occurred to us. We were so involved with the reality of life.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• yes we do! He is a firefighter putting me out with his big long hose and I am his school teacher that smacks his hands when he does something wrong! LOL! Its soooo fun!
    Anonymous