If you had two hours?....

If you had two hours to yourself no kids no so...what would you do? clean,drink,go have dinner alone?...I'd go shopping! lol and finish my cosmo and a half i have half of one read and a new one that i havent got to touch yet lol!

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 6:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmmmmmm.....I'd probably go watch a movie. =)
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 6:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I would go to Toys r Us and try and find Christmas present that have head phone jacks so they can take them on the plane. But before that I would get my ear brows an lip waxed. I am starting to look rather furry.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• i would probly cry, i can't stand being with out my baby, maybe its just she is 2 months old, but a nice bath would be nice, as long as she is still in the house with her daddy,
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 6:33 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Read....................uninterupted reading time.
    Anonymous

• I get that every morning when my son is at school. I'm slowly going crazy.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• What pnukey said! I wish I had a time machine so I could give you ladies some of mine! Or better yet, I'd travel back to the me who has lil ones and give it to her so she could take a bath or read a magazine. It is an unfair thing about life that when you need the time, you don't have it and when you have it, you dont need it... Strange phenomenon!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I would probally play call of duty
    Anonymous

• Right now I'd leave and just do whatever sounded good in the moment. That's if hubby was here with the kids. If hubby was taking the kids away from the house, I'd take a bath, eat something I don't want them to have right before bed, read...!
    Anonymous

• I always have 2 hours to my self. Both my kids go to kinder and pre k every day. But today was the last day they went. From Thursday to next monday there off. I do alot of things when i aint being bugged.
    Anonymous

• I would work on my college assignment.
    I had about 4 hours to myself today and that is exactly what I did. There was no noise in the house at all - just peace and quiet - it was so wonderful!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2009