Has anyone bought one of those big pregnancy pillows? Which one did you get? How did you like it, and is it worth getting one?

starbucks81

Asked by starbucks81 at 6:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• In the long run you are going to LOVE IT! I just bought a regular body pillow and I took mine to the hospital with me! Your going to like it the most because once you get to a certain point you will only be able to sleep on your side. It will help you a lot! Next time around I am going to buy one of the big pregnancy pillows that wrap all the way around! I recommend getting one!
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 6:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Oh and I bought mine at target for $19.99 .. I think the ones that wrap all the way around are like $60 and you have to order them offline...But, I seriously think it would be well worth the money!
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• When I was carrying the twins, I got a Snoogle, and loved it. Need to dig it out of packed boxes soon....
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I just bought a regular body pillow for less than $10 from Wal-Mart, and loved it. I've had one for just over 10 years now, but I replace it regularly - I actually bought a body pillow case and just put regular pillows in it anymore. I couldn't have made it through my pregnancies without a body pillow!
    Anonymous

• i didn't get one but i did get a regular body pillow and loved it during my pregnancy!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:39 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• IT Is Sooo Worth it I cant Remember What Kind It Was Because it Was A Gift When A Friend Found out i Had Soo much back pain he bought it for me and I used it even while in labor and to breastfeed my baby it is a great thing ,it really does help support you everywhere
    Kelly_Motherof2

Answer by Kelly_Motherof2 at 12:34 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• never got one no need for one. to me its just another way for people to make money =/
    Anonymous