help!!!

me and my bf bd on august 16... on september 5 i had some spotting for like 3 days... it was light... nothing close to my normal periods... then on october 11 i had some more spotting that was 2 days and very light.. now i was supposed to start sometime between the 5 and 11 but af hasnt shown up yet...i tested once in september but it was negative... ive had pretty much all of the symptoms... but now the nausea has started to deminish... if i dont start this month im gonna go to the doctor... but i was just wondering if you think i could be pregnant...???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you have had sex there is a possibility of you being pregnant
    Anonymous

• Its not at all impossible, spotting can occur even while with child. Call up the Docs if you need to take your BF aswell, no one can tell you what to do with your body but atleast you'll know for sure. Some times the test missread hormones and get all messed up, at least at the doctors they can tell you one way or the other.
    Tell them about the spotting and everything you'll have to remember the last time you ovulated too. it might be a bit nerve racking but its better than peeing on sticks for the next 5 months.
    Good luck hon.
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 6:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2009