Have you ever had a crush on your Priest/Pastor?

I went to Catholic school off and on and there were many times us girls would think a Priest sexy. I wonder if they knew how hot they were and that teen girls were going home and thinking dirty thoughts about them!

Have you ever had a crush on your Priest or Pastor?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 7:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I never did but I know my old church started getting a lot more women in the congregation after they got a hot minister. My mother was one of them, barely went to church a day in her life and then she started going most Sundays and went to all kinds of functions too. He was married with 2 kids but apparently that didn't dissuade women from looking!
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 7:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• haha no, but that could be b/c the guy always had kids that were my friends. or he was really old. i guess it would be different if the guy was single :)
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• A crush? No. But I can appreciate that my Pastor is a VERY handsome man. A lot of the ladies in church have commented and one of my dear friends that invited me always talked about how hot he was much to the embarassment of her husband, lol!

You know I was shocked to find out from an inside source that he'd been approached by several female members wanting to take care of his "needs." (His wife is blind and suffers from Alzheimer's.) Anyway, that's neither here nor there.....disturbing nonetheless.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 8:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2009