Do you think I can find anything personalized with the name Lillian?

There's a 7 week new baby girl in our family. Her name is Lillian Rose. I'm wondering if I can find anything made up with her name? Or just Lilly? What are your thoughts?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 7:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lily most likely you just gonna have to go looking I would look in Hallmark greeting card shop first and then go from there. That's where I go when looking for stuff with names on them.
    Anonymous

• Have you ever loooked on etsy.com or my aunt does personalized sippy cup labels that are waterproof. www.glendasgiftsandgadgets.com You can put the labels on anything!
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• You shouldn't have a problem. That is a beautiful name, spelled in the traditional way.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• YES! I always check the L's (my daughter is Leila) and I always see Lillian---never Leila :(  ! But if you want something really personalized, check out www.birthdaykeepsakes.com

I got one for my daughter and we LOVE it.  My hubby loved it so much, that I secretly got him one for Christmas.  It's really cool!

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• You can search online for items that you can order to be personalized.
    What I have done for each of my daughters after they were born, and the same for my granddaughter, is to order a plate with their full name, birth date, birth weight, and each plate is a different style with a different pattern on it.
    They are so adorable and they hang on my wall in the dining room.
    Another thing I have gotten them is a poem made from the letters in their first name from a company that makes them. There are so many online companies for things like this that you won't have a hard time finding something at all. Most of them ship very quickly, too!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Forgot to add.....if you have a store called Things Remembered near you (usually in a mall) they have lovely baby momento items that you can pay to have personalized by them. You choose the font style and exactly what you want it to say.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Check the Lillian Vernon catalog, or Walter Drake. They both do a LOT of things personalized.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Nov. 19, 2009