Somthing super obvious and dumb (30 weeks)

Hey y'all I was just wondering is it normal to have a feeling of like... a stiff belly?

I know there is a little girl in there just float'n around but it feels like a s*it load of sand on me and I cant get comfy no matter what I do...

Some times I wake up with what I suspect to be BH contractions they're sharp and non vary nice but nothing to cry over yet.. so I dont think its labor lol. Some times if I hold in a burp my entire torso tenses up and I double over!

I know alot of you must be rolling your eyes but I would just like to know have you ever had this happen? What did you do?

Nerdymama

Asked by Nerdymama at 7:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hey, I felt the same way. I am pretty sure most women do especially at 30 weeks. I had Bh contractions went into preterm labor and NEVER felt a thing! I never felt any contractions thank god! I endend up having a c-section at 35 weeks! But, not because of the way my belly felt but because of preterm labor and bloodpressure. I'm sure everything is fine as long as your not bleeding or in any type of pain...If you do get really worried though its ok to go to the emergency room. I had to remind myself that thats what they are there for! Congrats on the new baby!
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 7:34 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• i would get a "stiff belly" feeling at the end of my opregnancy, it turned out to be actual contractions. i didnt know till i was having them at my last apt. i was induced bc my labor wouldnt progress on its wn and i still couldnt feel the contractions. talk to your doctor about it.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 9:32 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I started getting that at 20 weeks. I get the feeling of contractions about every two weeks.(28 weeks now) I just make sure they are not takeing on any pattern or increasing in strength, and take thing easy during that time.

Shannon3390

Answer by Shannon3390 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2009