7weeks PP when can i test?

So my period hasnt come back since I delivered my baby, im 7 weeks post pardum...But since i dont know when I would have ovulated or when i am supposed to start...how many days past conception can I test??i know we would have convieved on Oct 31/Nov.1st.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Your period may not come back for MONTHS post partum. IF you're breastfeeding, it may not come back for a year or more! So you may not have ovulated at ALL.

Test tomorrow. Seriously. And then talk to your doc about TTC this soon. And wear your flack jacket because the doc will likely give you hell. Two babies too close can be hazardous to your health...not to mention your sanity! Make sure you're cleared for pregnancies this close.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• You can ovulate PP and still not get a period. I would test now, and if it comes back negitive test again in a week or two if you feel that you are pregnant.
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 12:24 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Doctors reccomend waiting until at least 10 weeks post partum then if no AF you should test. But this is just on average.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2009