nipple pincher

when i nurse my 19 month old, she always pinches my other nipple. if i stop her, she'll throw a fit & won't sleep (she nurses till she sleeps) and will throw herself onto the floor. i wear a shirt & bra, and i cover it with my hands while i nurse. but she doesn't stop trying. i tell her "no, don't touch" but she'll act like her feelings got hurt and will go into a corner and cry. how can i get her to stop. she pinches hard..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Have you tried 'nursing beads' or having her hold a toy?  This helped with mine.  She was a slapper though!

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Oh no...ouch
    I saw somewhere necklaces special for bf they are made for babies to play with while being nursed. Google search and you will find something
    good luck mama
    Momdenoe

Answer by Momdenoe at 8:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• That's what Meant pp said it better :)
    Momdenoe

Answer by Momdenoe at 8:05 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Shes 19 months pump and put it in a cup. Its inappropriate at that age for her to be playing with your nipples just for fun.
    Anonymous

• "Shes 19 months pump and put it in a cup. Its inappropriate at that age for her to be playing with your nipples just for fun. "

This is DUMB...ignore this advice.^^^

I agree with the pp's who said to try and distract your LO. Also, I think it would be fine to loudly tell her NO and then put her away from you and on the floor. If she cries, it is okay. Then when she calms down put her back to the breast. She will get the idea soon enough.
    Anonymous