I dont know how to stop crying so hard? Im afraid I may hyperventilate

So im 9 months pregnant with my first baby. Im extremely emotional right now. My Mother lives with DH & I. Dh works evenings sometimes into the early morning. My Mother usually goes off with her Boyfriend every night. I've been having menstrual like cramps all night. Not regularly though. I asked if she would stay home with me tonight. I needed her cause DH was gone. I just felt like I needed the support I guess. Or maybe im scared IDK. she flipped out & told me I was trying to hold her back & what was a couple hours with him going to hurt. That he makes her happy & I dont want her to be happy. Everytime I said that wasnt true that I just needed someone tonight she was like stop lying youre so needy. Then I started crying. I couldnt stop it. Im just sooo emotional. Then she started making fun of me crying! which made me cry more & then she told me to stop being a child & left. Now I cant stop crying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That hurt me that she did that. Maybe it shouldnt have? but now im crying so hard I can barely breathe and I cant stop
    Anonymous

• Kick the witch out. She sounds like a horrible person.
    Anonymous

• I agree, kick her ass out! To quit crying, put in a funny movie, read the comics think of how happy you will be when your baby comes. If you think you are going to hyperventilate, breath into a paper bag, slowly in and out.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• If my mom treated me like that, there is no way in HELL she would even be living in my house! You have every right to be upset! But you should definitely try to calm down for your baby's sake. I can't really give you any advice on HOW to do that though 'cause I'm not very good at it myself. LoL.... I know when you are upset it is easier said than done to "calm down." But just try to relax!
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Get your mind on something else; I'm so sorry I know exactly how you feel, I'm 29wks pregnant and very emotional as well. And when I start crying it's so hard to stop. I can't believe she acted that way; that's terrible! Sorry and try to be happy
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 10:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2009