My son has warts

Ok so I took my 6 year old son to the hospital cause he has warts on his private area. I was told that it was nothing to worrie about but I just looked at them and there are more. He says they dont hurt or itch but it worries me cause I dont think it is normanl. Has anyone else had this problem or can someone tell me what I should do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Health

• Where did he get them from? Did you have HPV when you were pregnant and pass it on? If so I wouldn't be overly worried. If not I'd be seriously concerned about sexual abuse to your little one. I would be getting another opinion on this from a doctor not cafemoms who are sure to be rude and hateful.
    Anonymous

• i would ask his doctor and if they don't have an answer take him to some other doctor.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Are they warts or Molluscum Contagiosum?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Take him to a naturopathic doctor. They are the only ones that can treat this effectively. They use colloidal silver and other remedies. Good luck. My nephew has this and is responding to the treatments of the naturopath.
    Anonymous