why is Keurig expensive?

Does it do the job it says or is the price way over priced? i want a new coffee maker but they are out of our range. i want something sleek and black.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• this is the one I have, my sis had the Keurig I didnt like the coffee
    http://www.cuisinartwebstore.com/detail/CUI+DCA-2000
    Anonymous

• We love ours. My husband loves the coffee. I use it for hot cocoa and tea (not the K cups).
    Anonymous

• My husband and I really like ours. We don't even buy coffee out anymore since the coffee we really like we now get at home. It is never burnt or stale. He likes strong coffee and I like weak flavored coffees, we both get exactly what we like. I don't care for the tea k-cups, but I can make tea using a tea bag and just the water from the machine if I want- but I just use tap water and put the cup in the microwave.

Answer by Bmat at 9:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• What are the K cups? Which line are you guys talking about lol
    Anonymous

• I love my keurig and I've had it for over a year now. I have perfected the ideal cup of coffee by using these special caps (not the expensive ones from keurig) to refill them with any flavor or strength of coffee I want. I make a mug of hot water for anything else I want too, just by leaving out the pods. I just wish it made bigger mug size!! Cuz I love coffee! If you get one, just get the smaller version. You just have to refill the water chamber more often, but it's cuter since you said you wanted a sleek look.
    jjkadaba69

Answer by jjkadaba69 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2010