Anyone know if the black friday ads apply to online purchases?? Like if you purchase the items online during the sale hours??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Shopping

• I've been wondering the same thing today! I hope someone knows the answer. I have a 6 months old and no one to watch him so I don't want to go camp out and hit the crowds.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 8:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Some do some don't. For the best Black Friday info check out GottaDeal.com they have all your info. I swear by this site. It also shows all the amazing deals you can get right now.

littleredpony

Answer by littleredpony at 8:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Usually not - you get rewarded by going to the store. The advertised items are like a "teaser" to get you to come into the store hoping you'll pick up some other things on the way. There is another day like a week or two later than is the "internet sale day"

Answer by missanc at 9:36 AM on Nov. 19, 2009