supernatural experience

have you ever been visited by an angel, god, or a demon--if so do you care to elaborate.

jdmyangel

Asked by jdmyangel at 8:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I have seen spirits. No demons just spirits that are lost and need help to find their way. I do talk with them when they appear to me. I have had this ability since I was a little girl. Never knew what the heck was going on as it scared me. But as I grew to understand, I felt more comfortable being around them. I have too many stories to share on this subject.
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• yes when I was 13 I saw my grandfather as a full body appartition walking towards me in the middle of the night. he died when I was about 1. I remember waking up in the middle of the night feeling thirsty. I was about to get out of bed and my grandpa appeared before me only for a few short seconds. I screamed and ran to my moms bedroom. Another story: a few years ago I dated a guy who was very spiritual and he had a lot of inner demons and believed in the supernatural. one evening in the middle of the night, I was alone in bed and felt te sensation of something or someone blowing into my right ear with a lot of force and my left ear got all tingly. my boyfriend (at the time) was in the other room. I looked up in detail what happened on google and came upon a lot of links to "supernatural activity"
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:13 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Yes angels and demons

I have felt the fire of God, the love of God, seen gold dust and shafts of light upon people from heaven to earth! I am a strong believer of the supernatural.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• yes, once by an angel of Heaven(protector), and once by a demon/demonic spirit. neither is something i share fully with random persons, sorry.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I have seen many spirits. I do not attribute them as being angels or demons. Just spirits.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 9:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I've had a few "experiences", once when I was in high school and a friend and I were home alone, and we were playing with a ouija board (stupid, I know). But we were supposedly talking to a demon, and it freaked us out so bad that we both left the ouija board sitting in the middle of the floor and ran from the room. A few minutes later, I went back into the room while my friend waited in the living room. I went in to put the board away and throw it in the trash, lol, but when I went in, the pointer was moving all by itself. I freaked out, grabbed it, and threw it out of the house! Needless to say I never played with another one, and I still remember the two names we were told.

Second time was a few years ago. I was sitting home alone in my new house. I never felt comfortable there. I looked out my sliding door, and I swear I saw the figure of an elderly man in very very bad condition slowly walk by...
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• but when i ran to the door to see if it was really there, there was nothing.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I 've had a lot of weird stuff happen, but as already said I dont think a lot of it is the type you share on line, I wouldnt automatically believe stuff like that related to me over the internet, and i wouldnt encourage anyone else to. No offense intended to anyone, but you have to trust someone one to tell them, and/or to believe them. I use my dh as the gague LOL, if he looks at me like i'm crazy and says ARE you sure, it doesnt go any further. And hes got some biggies of his own so its not that he doubts the possibility.

There are different catorgories of people for belief in the paranormal, some believe anything, even rubbish, some are skeptical believers, some are highly skeptical believers, some dont know, then theres wont believe it till i see it camp , and finally its a bunch of nonsense. I think people tend to stay fairly fixed within their position no matter what the tale. So theres not much point in telling it.
    zanzeebeel

Answer by zanzeebeel at 7:42 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I don't believe in any of those things, but I have seen left over energy in the shape of life forms and some were powerful enough to manipulate objects and speak.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Yes I have, but don't care to elaborate due to the number of trolls on this site.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:44 PM on Nov. 19, 2009