my phone froze. :( dont know where to post this.

I cant get to my inbox to view my text messages. Does anyone know of a website that i can go to to maybe unfreeze it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• You have to get that code from your carrier - the puk code. It's a security code for your sim card and if you enter the wrong one, it could ruin it. (Per my husband)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Go to your carrier's website. Youshould be able to get help there.

(And there's a Technology section for stuff like this now. **grin**)

Answer by gdiamante at 9:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• what kind of phone? the samsung glyde for verizon wireless? mine does it all the effin time. turn it off and back on or take out the battery and put it back in
    Anonymous

• OP here. I have a LG KM500. its not completely frozen i can do everything except look at my text messages in my inbox. Ive turned it off and turned it back on. ive taken the battery out and put it back it and started it back up. still nothing.
    Anonymous

• My husband said you would probably have to do a master reset. He doesn't know how on your phone but you may find it under security features. Most phones, you won't lose any info, just your saved settings.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• op here. im scared to reset it because it was given to me and the last time i reset it, when i turned it back on, it was asking me for a puk code. i dont know what that is. lol
    Anonymous