4-6 weeks and spotting alittle

im 4- 6 weeks preg they are not for sure how long i am till my utrasound and when i go pee and wipe there is alitte blood ( its just when i go to the bathroom so i dont have to wear a pad) is this normal and if so how long dose it go on till

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is normal. if it significanty increases, call yur doctor
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 9:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• k thank you i worry alot lol
    Anonymous

• every one is different but for me I had the same thing and I miscarried are you cramping a lot?? well I was 9 weeks pregnant and I lost it but some people spot in the 1st trimester and some go past if there inst any cramping or clots then you should be fine but if it is really concerning you then have your doc check out ur hcg levels if they are going down or not multiplying then you might just miscarry but who knows you might be like others and just spot during the 1 and or 2nd trimester
    chrystal389

Answer by chrystal389 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• it is normal for some to have light spotting in the 1st trimester. only time to be concerned is if it is followed by cramps or the spotting gets heavy and/or has a foul odor. I'd still tell your dr. but he/she most likely won't be concerned!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2009