Missed Period, I need some advice!

Last period was 10/17-10/21. My periods have been regular and always a 28 day cycle. I was suppose to get my period this month 11/13-11/17, but still no period. I dont take BC pills and Im not on medication or anything other than vitamins. I noticed spotting on ly these two day 10/28 and 10/30. It was bright red/pink color and only spotty. It didn't make it to my panties, but only made it to the tissue when I would wipe. I have been feeling somewhat sleepy, with heartburn, and white creamy discharge, plus constipation, headaches, and smelling things that no one else can smell, as well as a stuffy nose. I took 2 HPT on the days I had spotting and took two more on 11/14 and 11/17, all BFN. Could it still be two early to get a + result. I do remeber that my last two pregnancies, I didn't find out until I was 8 weeks or further being pregnant with my two sons. I had to wait to see if I missed a 2nd period before finding out!

Kermet09

Asked by Kermet09 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I forgot to say that I go to see my OBGYN on monday 11/23/09...
    Kermet09

Answer by Kermet09 at 10:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• It sounds a lot like you are pregnant. But I'm no doctor! So don't get excited.
    Anonymous

• what test are you using? because it does sound possible. try a first response early results test. they're the most sensitve on the market. if you're using something else, that may be why you're gettin a neg. or you could wait a couple more days for the ob but that's no fun :)
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 2:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2009