Where too go for christmas?

Long story short, My husband and I have decided to stay in a hotel xmas eve and xmas morning wtih our children. We are thinking of making it a big thing like a mini vacation since our little family has been under way to much stress. I have no clue where we should go though. We live in Northeast Ohio so it has to be somewhere close enough to drive. Also some place not to crazy expensive O and indoors obviously becuase of weather.Where should we go?

cudybug

Asked by cudybug at 10:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• Kalahari! It is so NICE their & fun!
    synzmom

Answer by synzmom at 11:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I was going to suggest an indoor waterpark up there too. It is kind of costly, but so worth it!! We spent $225 for a family of five last summer. It was so much fun!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:03 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Well your going to have to see what will be open I guess....lol Check out those pamphlets at the front door or ask the hotel clerk what they suggest. Call them if you are making reservations and ask....have a fun time! o-HI-yo!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i might say i have a 4 year old and 2 year old so something kid friendly for that age group would be great.
    cudybug

Answer by cudybug at 9:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2009