WHY wouldn't you vote for Palin?

In the other question I saw a lot of "no" and "F-NO" and "Hell No" but I didn't see a lot of reasons as to why.

Why would you NOT vote for her or do you even know?

I understand that everyone has different political views but it seems so many people only know what they see on MSNBC and have made their minds up based on that.

If you don't agree with her...cool, that's your opinion but if you don't like her but don't really have a valid reason as to why...maybe you should do a little research instead of supporting who ever MSNBC tells you to like so many did in the last election. I mean we all see where that got us...ONE BIG HUGE EXPENSIVE MESS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It was a yes or no question. I personally think she has a few screws loose.

Anonymous

• Simply put, I don't think a woman President would be respected worldwide. Regardless of the party affiliation. We really haven't come a long way, baby.
    Anonymous

• Do you really expect more than the snl comments as their reason? These people hate her so much yet look at what they put into office. Its a joke.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

Margret thatcher did well.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

Margret thatcher did well.

Really, when was she president?
    Anonymous

• 1. She's not very smart. Need I say more?

2. She's the originator of the "death panels" rumor, which was proven to be absolutely false. Anyone who tells an outright lie in order to turn people away from voting for the health care bill is not worthy of the role of president (whether or not the person agrees with the bill. You can disagree with legislation or proposed legislation without having to resort to lies and half-truths).

3. She quit her job as Alaska's governor. She shot herself in the foot right then and there. Why would you vote for a quitter to be your president?
    Anonymous

• She quit her last elected position , being President is no cake walk Why would I assume she could handle that pressure?

She is not qualified based on her answere from the VP debate and her interviews on tv and in print.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• The female in Chile is doing well and so is the one in Argentina (well, in the eyes of terrorist).
    pvtjokerus

Answer by pvtjokerus at 10:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• personally-her religious beleifs are the big reason I wouldn't ...Assembly of God churches are the reason I am the way I am now....they are scary!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Really, when was she president?

She was prime minister of England. She did very well. A woman in a very powerful position. So why do you think a woman can't be president?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2009