Are you taking your kid(s) to see Santa this year due to the H1N1 ?

Last year I didn't even feel like taking my DD to see Santa since most of the time the Santa's don't seem so clean and who knows how many kids pee on him . Plus DD wasn't so fond of him anyway didn't want to sit on his lap because he was scary. I just figured we would skip seeing Santa especially with this H1N1 going around who knows how many sick kids have seen him .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Seriously? Have you placed your child in a bubble? Do you stay at home to avoid people? Germs have been around for centuries, people have been taking their children to see Santa for decades and they did it back in the day without hand sanitizer and Lysol. Your child will be fine seeing Santa. Don't shelter your child from germs. Those are the children who are constantly sick.
    Anonymous

• Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. Do you wash your hands every time you handle money? Do you know how many hands that cash has been through and where it came from? I work with the public, I am required to shake hands with people. I cut hair so I'm touching them all day long. We have been schooled on the H1n1 deal. Just wash your hands and keep your hands away from your face. Not seeing Santa isn't going to prevent H1N1.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• I've avoided Santas their entire lives and plan on continuing that tradition.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• ANON 10:59
    I have always been paranoid about germs especially in the winter and I don't take my 3 year old out much in the winter season and she has never been sick with more than a cold luckily.
    Anonymous

• Stupid, we are going to go see him at the mall but i aint paying $34.99 for one damn pic of my kids because i do not have that type of money. But ya i dont live in a bubble so we go where ever i feel like it.
    Anonymous