I am desperetaly seeking a job where I can work from home that does not involve a startup fee and a legitamite company.

dondiva194

Asked by dondiva194 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hon, I hate to say this, but I don't think there are any. They are all scams.
    Anonymous

• I work from home and I can help you work from home too! I'm partnered with a company that has been in business since 1985!! It's not free to join, BUT there is a special promotion going on right now to join for ONLY $1!!! I am a stay at home Mom to two children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:54 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Look at wahm.com. They have a ton of info there, on every job under the sun, as well as feedback....you'll know who to avoid, when they pay, etc. Good luck!

Bobbie
    babs6219

Answer by babs6219 at 8:04 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Ignore Anon- I have a list of legit companies that hire home workers on my website... Just look under the Work At Home JOBs tab.

Good Luck

www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I agree with Sabrina(as usual LOL). Ignore Anon. I have a home business with Ameriplan and I AM making money. People tend to go straight to "they are all scams" when maybe they didn't succeed so they put EVERYTHING down. Sure there are scams out there. That is why you research and talk to people.

YOu can CLICK HERE  to go to my website and see lots of team members and their stories. You can also listen to an information call at 616-712-1118 and then of course I'd love to talk with you for any questions you might have.

Good Luck Hun and you'll find it just keep your head up. GOD BLESS!!

WAHM.com is also a great site as previously said

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 8:41 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.   They contain excellent ideas, resources and information to help you work at home.   You can find them all in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Articles

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:59 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 10:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I understand where Anon comes from. And if you are really hard off for cash then a business is not probably what you really want.

It takes money to make money.

With that said.....:0)

JOBS!!!

➨ In this cafemom group: (NO FEE AT HOME WORK FOR EMPLOYEES)

http;//www.NewCareer4Me.info

Let me know if you need more help!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Try checking the bbb website (better buisness bureu). You can google it, or go to ask.com. I've been checking into some of the sites off of there, and am thinking about doing a few survey for money things. You don't make much, but they don't ask for much personal info, and there are no fees. They send you a check in the mail, or put it in your paypals account. Those are better for if you just wanna make a little extra cash, though, prob. won't help w/ bills. If you find something legit, though please let me know, and I'll do the same for you.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 3:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2009