MOMMIES I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Ok so here i am... I have irregular cycles so when AF didnt show up in october i didn't think any thing of it...now november time is gona and once again no AF. last AF was around Sept 4. I have noticed in the the last week lots of breast pain. Today my lower back is killing me!! For two weeks i have been very dizzy. I have peed like litteraly 9 times today and I am either constipated or diareah. Also I noticed about 7 days ago my nipples are always hard...so My SO is gone hunting and i'm staying at moms i know everyone in this town and don't want talk spreading if i go buy a test. What do you laddies think? I'll probably drive out of town and get a test friday morning. I am also having weird like almost cramps in my lower abdomen. I really am not sure if i can hold my pee when i get up and drive about thirty minutes to get a test! Please let me know if any of these symptoms sound familiar. And i have had lots of sticky mucus!!

SamiS7

Asked by SamiS7 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• sounds like your pregnant.... but I'm not a doctor
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 11:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• anybody else??? thanks for the comment.!!
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• it could be pregnancy or it could be your period coming. I have irregular cycles too and there are times where I would Swear that I was pregnant because I had every single sign, but nope!! not pregnant. so theres always the chance that youre not.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 12:46 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• More than 50% chance you're pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:12 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• thanks ladies!!!
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 1:38 AM on Nov. 19, 2009