idk whats going on..some help please?

Okay I will try to make this short. Yesterday I had brown discharge with like a spec of pink. This will be 5 days sooner than my period normally comes and I've been very consistent with my periods for some time now. Well today I was expecting it to pick up. I didnt get anything until around noon and it was very very light pink (like watery) when i wiped but it was a couple drops. So I was thinking I was about to start so I put a tampon in. Well couple hours later I took it out to get in the shower and there was light brown discharge on it and some more pink but did not look like period blood. So before I went to work tonight I put a new one in and this is the first day of my period so I was expecting to leak thru this one at leeeeast once while at work. But no..not even close.The tampon wasn't even covered. There was still light brown and pink blood. I'm wondering if it will pick up. Do you think its my period?or implantation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like me this past weekend....i took a test and found i was pregnant...wait a few days a test...i tested while still spotting and tested positive.
    Anonymous

• that is what happened to me with the 1st one then i found out was pg. good luck
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 11:39 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Wow really? haha thats not the answer I was expecting honestly. Now I'm kinda excited haha. Did you have any symptoms?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• sounds like pregnancy to me. If you think about things have you felt a little different lately, maybe more tired than usual, annoyed easily, a little more hungry than usual, or a cramping?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Switch to pads until you figure it out.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2009