dh tasting breastmilk !

did your partner / h ever wanted to taste your breastmilk ?

if you were the one that had the idea and ask him , what was his reaction ?

happymom1988

Asked by happymom1988 at 11:35 PM on Nov. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well my first kid didn't really get the breast and man they hurt really bad. So my DH told me that he would try and take some out to see if that made me feel better. When he tried it he loved the tast (gross) and it felt like I had twins instead of one. He did it for my 2nd child and think he will do it again for the one on the way. I really didn't mind and it helped. LOL!
    ProudMom351

Answer by ProudMom351 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• i asked and he tasted it. he says its too sweet! he doesnt really like it. but sometimes just for fun, i chase him around the apartment and squrt him with my breasts! or in the shower! he plays along and runs around! he smiles and thinks iam cute!
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 11:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• My husband first tasted mine when we I letdown during sex. He loved it and enjoyed sucking it out of my breasts when we were making love. Not the whole time, but occasionally. I didn't think anything was wrong with it. I'm looking forward to it after this baby is born.
    Anonymous

• My hubby didn't want to touch it. kinda hurt my feelings but eh..i had expectations and expectations aren't helpful. I was hoping he would be more like anonymous 11:51's man. Because that would make me feel sexy.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 11:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• wow, some interesting responses. My husband did not want to, but one time some milk came out and he didn't freak out like I thought he would.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• My husband has and wanted to.. kinda turned him on i guess... it started as an accident though and went from there
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:57 AM on Nov. 19, 2009