Sandal like dress shoe heels.

It seems all the shoes this season are open toed. I have a pair of black sandal with a heel about 2 inches. It is winter and my tan is gone. I have a presentation tomorrow therefore all eyes will be on me. With this type of shoe do you wear pantyhose?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

•  

like this but with a much smaller heel and no buckle

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Cute shoes! The official verdict in all of the beauty magazines is that panty hoes are over. You never need to wear them. Especially don't wear them with open toed shoes. That looks so silly. If you must at least buy the kind with the toes cut out or cut them out yourself but I wouldn't wear any at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I'd wear em
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:12 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Probably too late, but it depends on the environment. If it's a professional, conservative environment I would go with the pantyhose, just get those without seams on the toes so they don't show.

Answer by missanc at 9:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Not to mention if you wear pantyhose if you are like me I would feel uncomfortable I would feel like I am slipping as I walk (sliding every little step I take).

Those are so cute. What if you wear a dress that is kind of long like way past your knees but not too close to your feet. GL i hope everything goes smoothly.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:08 AM on Nov. 20, 2009