You won't belive this.................

MOSCOW (Reuters) – Russian police have arrested three homeless people suspected of eating a 25-year-old man they had butchered and selling other bits of the corpse to a local kebab house.
Suspicions were raised when dismembered parts of a human body were found near a bus stop in the outskirts of the Russian city of Perm, 1,150 km (720 miles) east of Moscow.
Three homeless men with previous criminal records have been arrested on suspicion of setting upon a foe with knives and a hammer before chopping up his corpse to eat, local investigators said in a statement on their www.susk.perm.ru Web site.
"After carrying out the crime, the corpse was divided up: part was eaten and part was also sold to a kiosk selling kebabs and pies," the Prosecutor-General's main investigative unit for the Perm region said in a statement issued Friday.
It was not immediately clear from the statement if any of the corpse had been sold to customers.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 12:02 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't eat meant all thanks to you lol
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091116/od_nm/us_cannibals

Whatwould you do if you inavertanly ate another human?

I think I'd throw up till I couldn't anymore.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:02 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• omg...i was eating a REALLY good cookie and i swear i am nauseous now. UGH! horrifying!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Ewwwww...This is like the 3345 reason why I rarely eat meat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Nov. 19, 2009